Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In Which I Explain How The Heck I Spend The After Days of SPM

Yes~ SPM ended almost a few days ago... which is great! Huzzah! >_<

So right after my last sub, Ekonomi Asas, on 6th December, our class had a toast with sparkling juice before we all head home. Cheers everyone~ :)


With me thinking of sleeping the whole day the next day, I say no...
We have a class lunch at Lot 10 Shabu One.... O_O
So on 7th December, with a blurry mind as I dragged myself out of bed, I rushed to reach Bukit Bintang station for the organizers said latecomers will be punished. Big deal, tons of people were late that day... But ah well who cares... -_-

They asked us all to wear something semi-formal, at least proper, sure~ I wore a skirt and a shirt with a pocket watch locket and boots and guess what...
AMONGST ALL MY CLASSMATES... ONLY 2 PEOPLE WORE A SKIRT?! Sure that other person wore a skirt but with leggings... GYAAAAAAAAAAAA~ \( O.O )/

Aiks~ I'll miss me partners... Although one of them is still
staying~ XD Kah Lee & Pei Yin~
Sook Wei & Yee Hui~ :D
Yup that's me table~ :D
Sr2A~ :3
Nah~ That part's not important, what's important is that I have a great time and I spent one last time with some classmates who are not staying for Senior 3. Enen and the food is good... :) We also played a game where we try guess a random number and the person who guessed it has to eat up the leftovers. XP

And I tak kena~ WAHAHAHAHA! XD
Do I get to sleep for the whole day on Sat? Nah!
Me and Yi went to attend Markets@Jaya One. It's a bazaar that sells different things like clothes and art stuff. I bought myself a bag, a Nyan Cat badge, and 2 pieces of fabric for my upcoming Alice doll project. Unlike the previous art markets I visit, this bazaar sells more clothes but it's worth visiting. :3 Plus I has a nice lunch at a cafe too~ ^_^


Oh what heavenly sandwich~ QoQ
NyanCat coming thru~ :3
Well let's fast forward to 10th December~ Me and my cosplay gang went to Tenshi no Cafe again. Unfortunately, there was only one maid there and the atmosphere was kind of cold and quiet. But ah well, at least we get to watch episodes of Sword Art Online and it just so happens they are showing the last episode of Season 1... Guess I can forget about watching Season 1 and skip straight to Season 2. Although some people we invite didn't come because they went back to hometown, we still enjoyed ourselves and we planned things like our upcoming photoshoot and CF plans.

The Mango Curry Rice was nice though~
Thank gawd... >_<

Sure you might think for the next few weeks as I roll around waiting for school to reopen, I'll be bored as a rotten squash. Meh~ I gotta get moving with my props for CF... Plus, I have to take on sewing just to sew the bunny I need for my American Mcgee's Alice cosplay. .___. Thank god my weapons are halfway through~ >_<


Have to do template~ -_-
And the fabric cutting~ -_-lll
Oh boy~ CF is coming... >_< CAN'T WAIT AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment