Friday, June 1, 2012

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

Went back for practice last Tuesday, made me grow mushrooms all over my head...
REAL BOREDOM FOR 8 HOURS.... ><

Now KCCO's being tense about getting another gold this year again, so they were like asking us to come back yesterday. I just don't like it when I have everything nicely planned for the day then BOOM U TRY TO CHUCK THINGS IN~ U KNOW HOW I REACT?!


I gave up, already I'm running out of study time and I won't be home for 4 days next week... Seriously?!

So I didn't go, ON PURPOSE!

Yi had to pass her friend something, so we went to Mid Valley and trolled around.
After that, we went back to Times Square to do some studying, but first, LUNCH!!

There's this lonely Korean shop near Cold Storage called SoPoong. Yi ate Kimchi Ramen while I ate something called Dosirak, a Korean lunchbox sort of meal. Although the kimchi wasn't as fresh as the one as home, I find mine very tasty. If mom gave me this for school everyday.... *glitters*


I think I should go on strike or something and request my school canteen to serve this. :3

To pay off my efforts for bringing so much homework outside, STUDY ARRRRR!!!!!

As usual, I always have one Cocoa Cappuccino at Starbucks, best drink in the whole store... X3
I called for a medium sized one, but instead they gave me a LARGE size instead. O.O Aw well... :P


Haiz~ Now's Friday already, one more week to AFA! OH YEA!!
But I still need to go to Penang... So prepared to eat 3 days of cup noodles for breakfast orz... ><


Gosh I better play some Alice before my 4 day torture~ TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment