Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Holiday again... =_=

So this is me first time I'm using the Nokia Lumia 800 to try write this. :3 Not bad though although I still request a Blogger app for Windows Phone. Gawd u may nvr noe this phone may be mine forever. >:D

Today was officially the first day of term break. Although I'm supposed to go back and practice tomorrow, Belinda still insist the whole group go back to school and practice for the percussion comp. Yea rite... =_=

Now I was real lazy, plus I have no thoughts of going back. But Belinda said our mentor was coming today... Aw well... ><

Since I bet she was gonna hv classes in de morning and tat sort, also I woke up late this morning and me and Yi didnt eat any breakfast when we left the house, I insisted I must at least have breakfast before a bad thing, so went to Mcd's at KL Sentral. Hohoho~ :P

I lied that I have tution, so I told them I would only come around 11. That gave me some time to go on Facebook and eat... >_<


An half an hour passed and I went back to practice. No one seemed to be able to read my thoughts of my whereabouts. Bwahahaha! XD

I left early still, around 1pm and went to meet up with Yi. She was helping out Zi Han finish up the Science Camp decorations. Around 1.45pm, me and Yi head for Petaling Street. Yi haven't ate anything, so she ate Mcd's too.

We split up later. I went to to Popular to buy materials for my weapon remake, while Yi went to help me print my PVC pic so I can put it in my file just for deco.

I still needed to find me and Belinda's costume for the 滚核桃 performance. So I went to Central Market,, but they only had one store, and that store was where we bought our white costume, and it was RM 70. O.o

I sighed and gave up. Me and Yi were tired from all that walking. So we stopped by Chatime before we head home. Here's what I drunk, quite sweet though... ><


So yeah that's how my day went. Haiz there's practice tomorrow. No mood at all... :(


Oh yeah, I drew this few days ago...
It's all the versions of Alice from American Mcgee's Alice. Nyahaha!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment