Sunday, February 5, 2012

Me first post of 2012




Hey everyone...

If u've been following my blog, thanks a lot and I'm really sorry I'm still stuck on my HK trip and due to insufficient photos... Yup so I apologize. ><

So yup time flies and CF 2011 arrives. For Day 1 I did back my Hungary-san with my gang.
For those who went for Day1 yes we know it's bloody messy there~


For Day 2 I paired up with Jo for our master plan, Karakuri Burst. Jolinn did Len and I did Rin. Thank god Day 2 was better than Day 1. I enjoyed it.

I went for photoshoot with Jolinn and Shi Yun on my birthday. Haha~ Thanks guys! I also went to watch Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows with my family. Such bromance... X3


Thus 2011 comes to an end, and I welcome another year of cosplay... 2012.

I won't have many chances to cosplay as this is my SPM year, but I'm saving up for CF 2012. I want to go to C2Age but thanks to my stupid bloody KCCO concert, I dun think I can make it.

So far I have one plan in making, Maka Albarn from Soul Eater. :D



I just recently finish reading "Another", a Japanese novel. It's really interesting and it just recently released an anime. I like Misaki Mei, she's just so mysterious.


And as we enter Feb 2012... moah things unravel... O_o

Oh yeah~ Did I mention we have a cat in our house? :D Dad picked it up from de carpark. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment