Thursday, February 9, 2012

Photoshoot at Maharajalela Station O_O

Haiz been really busy lately... I guess I can only update this thing once in a while. O_O

Anyway to de point...

Date: 7th Feb 2012
Venue: Maharajalela Monorail Station
Jolinn: (Gawd I forgot her character's name ish... ><) Backstage helper
Tay Candy: Um I all knew was she wore 古装~ ._.
北风静: Honda Kiku XD
Kimberley Lau: Photographer (Hell she's good! XD)


I thought of doing Hungary again, but I decided to change things a bit. Here's where I got the concept for me outfit.



The theme is kinda sort of modern style, so instead of going to de park, we tried the Monorail Station.

One thing u should noe is in case u plan to shoot at a train station, ALWAYS get a permit 2 or 3 days before your shoot. Otherwise u would end up like what happen next.

We thought of shooting at Tun Samabatan station, but de staff sort of wanna chase us off, telling the following stuff above. Since we really don't want to waste our efforts on this, we decided to head for de next station. Shi Yun couldn't go with us, she had to leave so 5 of us went instead, dang! >< (Yes we were really lazy to change back so we just wore our costumes and step into de Monorail, me and Jolinn were fine but it was Tay Candy and 北风静 that were de spotlight... @@ )

I really should have known that Maharajalela was actually way better~ So yeah here's some:




Unfortunately Kim's camera had some transferring problem or something so the photos got deleted. These were like the only ones she saved. There, there Kim it's ok...

Anyway thanks Kim for being a great photographer, Jo, Tay Candy and 北风静 too for joining me! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment