Thursday, February 23, 2012

Time flies~ TT^TT



Haiz~ SPMSPMSPMSPM =_=
Made me so busy, every week there's tons of hw dumped by my really NICE teachers... >< ish~
But with all that s*** pouring in, I dun seem to have time to do any reading or drawing... Dang! :(



Haiz I'm missing HK~ I don't think I'll be visiting them this year, next year perhaps. Oh yeah, many thanks to me uncle who gave me this BGM Festival Nendy for Christmas... ^^


A little something I kind of drew so far... Vocaloid's Senbonzakura....


Me last lunch I ate by myself at HK, at the Hokaiddo Restaurant at Causeway Bay...
Ah, one glass of warm Hokaiddo milk and pasta with egg, heavenly~ TT^TT

Just a couple of weeks ago, we Form 5 kids have to choose subs for SPM. So I took 12 subs, extra ones r Pendidikan Seni and Literature in English. There's Farenheit 451 in the Literature in English syllabus, so I'm trying to read it as much as I can. Still stuck at Part 1 but I find this story interesting. :D

I just received news about me primary school, they just finished the new building.
Should pay a visit some day, I'm missing my old teachers. Wonder how are they... ._.


I just recently found this manga called Shinya Shokudo (深夜食堂), which recently became a drama series.
I watched the series, having that I was kind of eager to watch it. I think it was amazing! ^^

Plus, I did learn some recipes like Nekomanma (ねこまんま) or Ochazuke (
). Next time I had leftover rice at home, I should do it too. ^^



If only there's such shop in Malaysia, I would wanna go there! *o*

Sigh Jolinn's leaving tomorrow, she's gonna leave Malaysia for Aussie for 3 years. I'm gonna miss her a lot, but hey Jolinn if you're seeing this, we got a surprise for you... XD

About 19 hours left, Jo will be leaving... I will be missing me cosplay partner... Q_Q

Dang thr's practice, better sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment