Sunday, May 13, 2012

One week to C2AGE O.O


Finally... one moah week and the first cosplay event I went to in 2012 will go on~
OH YEA!! ><

With the weapon still under construction and a busy week ahead, GAWD NERVOUSSS!!!
Plus, this is like the first time I used a glue gun on this thing... Orz



Only today I managed to a layer of paper marche on it~ 1 down 2 moah layers to go... O_O


So just last Friday me stuff I order from TaoBao came, my Maka costume came as well. Fufu~ I tested it out le moment I cam back home, GAWD I LOOK JUST LIKE A NORMAL SCHOOLGIRL FROM JAPAN TROLLL FFAACCEEE~

Having that it's now in le washing, I'll try it some day again and take some shots if I want to.

I did buy this APH doujin as well... since there's Hungary-san in it! *less than 3*
Comes with postcards too, plus de illustrations r oh so luvly... ><


Gosh I can't wait~ I haven't been cosplaying for months already... ><

No comments:

Post a Comment