Sunday, May 6, 2012

May ALREADY?! O.O

So there's this meme called "Homophobic Seal" in which it consists of a seal yelling GAAAAAYYYYY!! Well, my friend did something based on this meme with APH characters and she made this for me... Gee thanks! XD


There's more than just Hungary, she did a few moah as well.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.451100464906604.122897.100000199631286&type=1

Just yesterday it was Jolinn's birthday, to be honest I haven't given her a present before. Also, she's a big fan of Calcium Miku. So I drew up something for her. ^^ Glad she like it... :D


Le sketch and tests I did before I did de whole thing...


Now's May already, there's an event coming up, which is the one event tat started everything including my cosplay... Tat's right C2Age is back, and imma celebrate my one year anniversary of cosplaying! Woo-hoo!

Still got me weapon and boots to rush ORZ... >< Better hurry... O.o

Dang but my arch nemesis is kind of going, so I better steer clear and hope the worst doesn't happen. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment