Thursday, October 11, 2012

お誕生日おめでとう猫先生~ :3

Nyannnnnn~ It's my cat's birthday YESTERDAY... 
Yea I was a tad late, got tuition the whole day~

My birthday ALREADY?! O.O

Although my cat didn't really come in our house on 10th October, but we kind of asked the vet her exact birth date when it was last December, the day we took her to the vet after we picked her up from the carpark. The answer was about 2 months ago~ So... it was decided that her birthday is today~ :P

I know you want one~ :3

Just to make things a little special, mom did a cake out of wet cat food, topped with cat food pellets and a small stick of meat jerky for cats. We didn't dare feed her moist cat food after her diarrhea attack when she first started off at our house, but since she's turning one year old, it should be ok. :3

The cake....... :P

"This cake's mine right?" ._.

Om hom nyam hom~ :)

I actually tried to record a 6 minute video of her eating the cake, but the Nokia wasn't friendly with me~ T^T Dang~ ._.

Nah dun freak out, we didn't join her in finishing that cake. Instead mom took her chance on making vegetarian tempura by only using lady's fingers, eggplant, mushrooms and pumpkin~ I think there should be more fry fry bit but it's still delicious~ :D

TEMPURA~ O.O

That's much about today. What she did when me and Yi out was another thing, probably sleeping and grooming herself or chasing bugs or trolling around~ ._____.


Anyway once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NEKO SENSEI! XD

IRON NEKO!! XD

1 comment: