Sunday, October 28, 2012

In Which Hungary Feels A Little Lonely~ :(

I'm doing a new system here, I fancy putting my posts' titles with "In Which...", so yeah, I shall start now. >_< Ok back to the topic~

So 2012 is almost coming to a close and school's definitely gonna end soon and SPM is in a week...
Bummer! @_@ Also for my school, every Sr2 student has to decide whether they stay back to take SUEC or leave KC for good. Well just to spoil it for you nice people, since my Ekon and PA met the required standards to get into Commerce class, plus I haven't decided whether I'm gonna major in music or art, I have decided to stay back and face Sr3. Besides, it's much better if you get an official graduation certificate than a leaving school one rite? ._.

That's good for me, but not really...
Most of my friends are leaving me... ☹

Another one?
Not only classmates, even my cosplay gang mates are leaving me too...

I wonder sometimes, what's with this year 2012. I know I'll be loosing something this year, take my best friend Bela-san for example. But I'm loosing another best friend as well. That person at first said he/she will stay back, but due to complications, he/she has to go...

I won't say who that person is, and I'm not sure whether that person will know, maybe soon~

I'm starting to feel more lonely, I do thank God sometimes for offering me some chances to talk to that person. But I still think life is being mean to me...


I humor whistle to myself songs from Phantom of the Opera or maybe Miku's sad ones. Comforts me sometimes~  But my heart still feels really empty~ ♡


"We all have times when we go home at night and pull out our hair and feel misunderstood and lonely and like we're falling. I think the brain is such that there is always going to be something missing." - Jude Law

No comments:

Post a Comment