Sunday, November 11, 2012

In Which I Visit Le Pipit Wonderful Market &100TH POST!! XD


Goodness!  100th post already?!  Fuwafuwa~ :3

So while I was surfing FB, I came to Pipit Zakka's Store fanpage.  That's when I realized that they are having their final Pipit Wonderful Market. Ah well, let's go show some support and stock up some handmade crafts too! X3

So after tution, I head to The Annexe Gallery at Central Market to pay a visit to this market. Sure thing having that this will be Pipit Zakka's final market, it's quite crowded. O.O

Bienvenido! :)
Leave a message here~ ^_^ 
Byk org nya~ XD




Gotta catch 'em all~ POKEMON! :D

Me, mom and Yi looked at what offers are in store. We also wanted to get something for Eri-chan this Christmas as well. So after some hunting, we managed to get her something and as for me I got also some treasures too. :D


I got a shirt too... but it's in the washing ~ :3
Design by wonderkitten
We also got quite a no. of name cards too...
Good for collecting~ :P


I was planning on heading home but dad wanted to watch Skyfall at KLCC. So while we waited for 8pm, we looked around Central Market and I got myself a nice pocket watch pendant. Although I still want one with no see-through cover, but this is also not bad. :)


We also went to Popular to grab the latest 深夜食堂 before going to KLCC and watch fancy posh people heading to Lee Chong Wei's wedding dinner. -_-


We got to the cinema and yea... we watched the movie... >____<
Goodness me there's BL in here. Although the beginning was a total waste and there aren't any new gadgets (Except for a radio and an old Bettle..), the villian saved the movie from becoming the worst Bond film ever. The villian was really smart and awesome, mom even agreed with me. Q was also really cute and cool here too. XD Adele did a great job in the opening, best Bond film opening ever. :)

BL is under way~ O.O
First time me and Yi watched a Bond film in a cinema, mom and dad  first Bond film in a cinema was actually while Sean Connery was James Bond. Forgot which one was it.

So that's about it... :)
Now to rot until next week as the battle between SPM continues... >____<

No comments:

Post a Comment