Friday, November 2, 2012

In Which We Celebrate Spain's Birthday~


Wait what?! I thought Spain's birthday's supposed to be on 12th October. O_O
Naw... I meant my best friend~ :)

So while in the midst of doing those cards, I peeked on my FB and realized not only dad's b'day is coming, me best friend's one is also approaching too. You see, Spain was supposed to stay back for Sr3 but due to complications, he didn't.

And because of that, I decided to give him something a little moah special...
Something handmade...


So there, I made the sketches during SPM Trials, ask him which Touhou character he likes then put my work into action~ Coloring away with my poster colors and markers... :)

Let's fast forward to 1st November, one day before SPM candidates stop school and before his birthday.

Few days before that friends like Xin Zhe and Sam prepared his gifts like buying cake and a pair of REALLY NICE drumsticks. I did prepare what I'm giving and when I was gonna wrap up the present I was like OH CRAP NO WRAPPING PAPER... so I had to use pink and made a big excuse on the front of the present.... ^_^lll

The day arrives, before 1st recess I was soooo drowsy and sleepy until the bell for the 1st recess sounds...


Me, Xin Zhe and Sam arranged all the stuff ( And Spain almost saw it~ O_O ) at Xin Zhe's class and when everything's ready, we head to Sr2SCB. We were so close to dodging him until Spain turned around and... >_<



So everyone broke into a Happy Birthday song and yup... you know... :D

Things went fine ( Except le stupid candle went out ) until Sam realized WE FORGOT DE FREAKIN KNIFE?! O.o Ah well... use chopsticks la~ :P

Edo actually Spain requested something from me for his birthday as well, and after N.Italy and Sam keep ushering me, I gave Spain one nice big hug... *blush* >_<

Gyata~ When I went back to class I was like GYA WHAT HAPPENED BACK THERE... Me sort of paiseh but ah well... ._.

And so fast forward to 12am when Spain opened me present, he liked it and thanked me for it but he went HUNGARY WHAT'S WITH ALL THE JAPANESE WORDS AT LE BACKGROUND?! O.O

There goes another hour of guessing the lyrics to the songs, and me shedding some tears after he guessed them...
What songs you say? Here...



So yeah that's much about it. :)

Hey Spain if you're seeing this, I just want to say that you're a really an awesome and amazing person. I'm actually quite happy I met you and I actually hope that one day, I can bring you and Bela-chan to Hong Kong to visit that crazy mall in Mong Kok, see my relatives, head to the nice park near my Grandpa's home that's by the sea... :)

I still thank you so much for being such a fantastic friend to me in everything. You made my day today. :3


What's that? I haven't show you all what I gave him? Here it is...
I also gave him my Youmu Konpaku badge that I bought during AMG '12.

No comments:

Post a Comment