Friday, November 2, 2012

In Which Elizaveta Draws Steampunk~

So I've started to get attracted to this theme known as "Steampunk". XD In fact, I actually read quite a number of steampunk-themed novels since young. (Does Larklight or The Infernal Devices Series count?) >_<

Anyway, I wanted to try do something related to that theme. So for almost a whole month, I tried focusing on this theme in my drawings. Which resulted me into buying this book... ._.


I find this book kind of cool, it does teach me a bit on devices but seriously the characters?! Who designed them? Why da heck they look like that?! O_O Ok their costumes are fine but what de heck with the looks and body?! @_@

After a while I thought, well since SPM is almost here and I think I never gave anything to my cosplay pals... Perhaps I should make some cards? (ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ

And so I got to work...
Rushing this project... ( I STILL HAVE TO STUDY!! ) (⋋▂⋌)


Still in the process... O.O
Took me quite a lot of poster color, I think I still have enough for my Seni exam... >_<

From top: Hungary, Belarus, Spain, South Italy,
Taiwan, China, England. North Italy
There's a total of 8 people from APH in steampunk mode. I made another 4 for my other friends too. So I did a total of 12. After all the hard work I brought my work plus another random piece of art to the photo store to laminate it and slice them into 12 pieces...

Bottom row left to right: Saber Steampunk Ver, Ironman,
Girl's Generation Jessica and Kuchiki Rukia
While I was writing on them I was wondering "Hey perhaps I should tell them it's a puzzle and challenge them into finding all 12 pieces... " ( ✖‿✖ ) After much thought, I decided not to.

So I gave them the cards... But China realized something wasn't right when he found out his card pairs up with Taiwan's one... O.O And so all my friends teamed up and...


I had no choice but to reveal the answer. Ah well~ :P Good luck in your SPM ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment