Sunday, June 5, 2011

16. Visit Tenshi no Cafe



YES! The one place I want to visit before I go to Penang for 4 days~

Tenshi no Cafe is located at the lower ground floor in e@Curve, just find the very pink store... :3
It's a little lonely though, not much customers.... Haiz~ I thought of going with Jolinn at 1st, but she's busy, so Yi and me set off to the Cafe~

I think it's like the one cafe I visited in Malaysia that plays anime songs... Haha! ^^ While I was there, they played the ending theme of 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 and some random Miku Hatsune song. They also have a TV, what they play? Black Rock Shooter Boy~

The food was fine... I enjoyed the chocolate snow mountain, lots of toppings.

I think if I were to give hospitality points to the maid who served us. It would be 100%, she's so kind, polite and sweet. But I guess that's what a maid should be rite? Also I think she's awesome because instead of going to Google Translate, she can even say things like バナナミルクセーキ~ Guess they are trained beforehand.

Overall, she's really polite... ありがとう! :3

The interior is lovely, they got this whole shelf of figurines, from BRS ★ to K-ON! to Vocaloid and Ciel Phantomhive... OMG I really want to bring back them all....

Here's some shots:



Overall, it's a great visit! Haha! Will come back next time to try out their bento... ^^

Besides visiting there, I also bought a Miku Hatsune keychain (かわいい!) and went to Yamaha store to admire at the pianos and play Cantarella on it, if one of those is mine... Jolinn Lim I promise I'll play it for you.... ^^


Haiz~ Leaving for Penang tomorrow for the Chinese Orchestra National Competition. Will be back on Friday...


Au revoir! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment