Sunday, June 12, 2011

休日の最後の日

haiz~ 2moro back to school... 50% excited and 50% not looking forward to it~



















So my dad yesterday was so eager to see Super 8 that right after my British Council class, me and my mom and Yi rushed to Time Square to watch it. Look, I may be a bit annoyed but seriously I don't have time to finish all my stuff... School's on Monday man! ><

Anyway I had no choice, so I sat through the whole movie...

It was actually cool! I think the train crash is just EPIC! The parts where the people get eaten up were sort of creepy. When it's night time in the movie, I said this to Yi: "Great I wish it was daytime, I don't want to see people getting eaten up anymore..." :(

Sadly, the movie starts to get really tiresome at the back. The ending was also sort of lame.... Am I watching some alien movie I've seen before again? Really~

I like Elle Fanning in this film, I think she's just like her sister, so talented...

Overall it was ok... I'll give it 7/10..

If you're going to watch this, do stay back for the credits. They'll show you the movie the kids made. So lame! :D

You know what? I think I better get back to work, my exams start on Friday and I HAVEN'T STUDY ANYTHING! 2 weeks wasted, haha...

Listening to: Meiko - Twilight Murder Song (It's at the music player... Go check it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment