Saturday, June 11, 2011

OMG!

接下來的是第14對隊伍~坤成中學~也是最後一支隊伍~它們獲
得的是。。。。。。。。。。。。。金獎!!!!!

OMG! I still can't believe it...
Yes I just came back from Penang~ And I got my 1st gold in the National Chinese Orchestra Competition... OMG!

Although we only got a silver in the Percussion Group comp. but still I can't believe it...

I cried really hard that time~

When my mom called she was like "OMG Xin are u ok?! What's wrong?!"

Haha! 

We got praises from our past seniors and another band instructor for the other orchestra praised us...

That was just amazing.... 
Haha~ The memories still remain in my heart :3


My lucky Miku keychain and Zhi Ying's Totoro plushie...
I always clutched the Miku keychain b4 I went up stage....
Haha! Thanks Miku!


Whole group sleeping~ On the way back to KL...

No comments:

Post a Comment