Saturday, June 25, 2011

EXAM'S OVER! < ^ o ^ >

Yeh but I'm busters...
My maths didn't turn out what I expected, the whole class is like "WTH How do you do the Linear Programming?" or "Why is my region R so small?" or worse "F*** I don't know how to do the 1st 5 Q's!!!"



So after the Maths exam... Me, Jo, Bao Yuh, Shi Yun, Wei Ling, Zhee Ching, Yong Seng, Hao Nan, Dao Xie, Ivan and Junior went to e@Curve for Tenshi no Cafe.

Oh boy! The feeling was sort of different when you go with a bunch of people.

All the boys got spoon fed... Photos here....

I think the banana milkshake was better than strawberry, but I like the Karage... ^^



We did talk about the CF planz, though I keep wishing that KCCO doesn't arrange the Shanghai trip around that period...

Still wondering whether we should dance Lucky Star or Hare Hare Yukai... LOL!

Ok, next week I'm gonnna be so toast. Results out~ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment