Saturday, August 6, 2011

B4 开放日... XP



Although it's a Saturday, yes, there's school. But everyone's busy with 2moro's Open Day that those who dun have jobs r left inside de classrooms.

I thought it was gonna be boring, until we used the class computer to watch movies, courtesy of Pei Yin for bringing her pendrive.

So we watched Diary of A Wimpy Kid 2, it was lame as usual...
Then the whole class wanted to watch 3 Idiots, yes, it's a great movie but aren't we watching this like the Nth time?!
Finally we watched X-Men First Class, damn it we only stopped half way, but I find it ok.

Then there's band practice again, oh crap~
They announced 2moro's schedule, which I seriously disagree...

8:30am: All performers meet up
9:00am: Change outfit
9:30am > 10:30am: Bring down the instruments to the hall
11:00am: Performance begins
11:15am > 11:30am: Bring back the instruments to 9th floor
11:30am: 古筝 Seminar

Ok seriously, it's taking up all my free time in the morning. Great!
Then there's this 11:30 seminar that we are FORCED to attend. THAT'S NOT FAIR! I was gonna go check out on my buddies cosplaying and now I'm FORCED to go to this seminar I'm not interested just to fill up the audience!!

Well here's what, I'm not GOING! ><

During BC class recess time, I ate the Dorayaki mom bought for me from SunMoulin. AW! It's just so tasty with that red bean paste inside! X3

Dun worry I won't be Doraemon! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment