Monday, August 1, 2011

APH Ladies 完成した <( ^ o ^ )>

From left: Liechtenstein, Belgium, Ukraine, Belarus & Hungary

After days of correction fluid on fingers, tons of moments about pondering the background, black pens, 0.5 leads, taking it out during class....

I FINISHED IT! XD

Actually I already submitted this for the school's manga drawing competition, but I managed to snap a photo of it instead ( I dun have a scanner! TT^TT ) and edit Hungary's creamed mouth ( Too much correction fluid, used GIMP Image Editor to deal with it >< ).

I kinda feel happy for this, it's like my 1st inked drawing... Haha!

Pls ignore the black line at the sides, it's just the pillow... -_-lll

I wan thank Jo, BY, my sis and all those peeps who help me out with this.  ありがとう! :3


...

No comments:

Post a Comment