Sunday, August 28, 2011

HOLIDAY!

After all the frustration, yes, SCHOOL'S OUT!!

So yesterday was like last day of Hari Raya, so no BC class & no skool...
And my favorite moment... NO PRACTICE!

3 in 1, that was SWEET!

So me and my sis head down to Pavilion to visit Tokyo Street, since I always dun have any time to go there...
The Monorail was packed, so we decided to WALK, but I don't mind walking long distance so it's fine with me.

After much walking, yup, we arrived...



 











  
There's a lot of stuff to look, but keep in mind that this is Pavilion, so don't expect bargaining or cheap stuff. It's totally Japan here too.

At first I thought of going to Cafe Takahashi, but it's full house, so we went to Ginza Cafe.













It's not cheap, it was almost near RM100, but they have 30% discount so it's RM80. Thank god...
This 30% discount promotion is until 31 August so u should head over there NOW!!

Among all the dishes, I recommend their desert, Tofu Cheesecake. @.@
NO dun get de concept wrong, it doesn't taste like Tofu! ><

They use the tofu so u get a smooth silky texture in the cheesecake...
So dun expect anything sour or salty!

I guess that's how I kinda spend my free Saturday & I didn't buy anything...
But I did enjoy myself.

Aw shiz there's 华乐观摩赛~ I'm gonna be done 4... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment