Monday, August 8, 2011

It's not Open Day...

More like Sick Day to me...

Already from 4am to 10am, I vomited 3 times like hell. I'm not gonna describe how it looks like~

I wasn't able to go to school right away, so I stayed at home until 9:30am.
I realized I have a performance at 11am, so I dragged myself and changed and my parents drove me to school.

I'm gonna be honest with u but no one except my team mates notice HOW AWFUL I LOOK, they just went like HURRY UP, IT'S GONNA START!

I went on with the performance, thank god I didn't puke on stage or on the timpani (Imagine de consequences, the timpani belongs to the brass band btw...)

I didn't stay in school for the whole day, I went back home about 12.30pm.
Then fever struck, must be food poisoning...

Damn it! I dun have a chance 2 see my fwens cosplay! Especially when Zhee Chien wore my costume and did Magnet! I was looking forward to that man! ><


No comments:

Post a Comment