Thursday, April 12, 2012



Gawd since when's the last time I updated this...

Well I did try to update this after I sent off Jo at le airport with my friends but due to insufficient photos argh never mind.... ><

So time flies... Jolinn's left for Aussie, 1st exam came and went and events are approaching~ *blinks eyes*

I'm still in the midst of doing Maka's scythe, as long as I don't drag I can at least get this done by C2AGE~
After C2AGE & AFA then it's SPM mode for the next few months until CF goddamn it~ &gt;&lt;

I had a new plan for my CF 2012 Day 2. I might be doing ひとしずくP さん's Bad ∞ End ∞ Night Miku Hatsune version. With the costume up on TaoBao and people start ordering, I might also give it a shot if the comments on the seller's costume are good. :)




I did think a bit for my next year's cosplay, it's a bit pricey. One is APH's Hungary War Version~ She's looking really fantastic in that one... Less than 3! XD


Second is probably mathru's Calcium Miku 
細菌汚染~


deino did the PV for this song and Miku looked so awesome in it with all that bacteria all over. Few months back someone did attempt to cosplay this song and it was amazing. Costume and wig's up on TaoBao now too mwahahahaha~ ><

I once did consider doing 千本桜's Miku or Rin... But I sort of ditched the plan already~ ARGH!!

I guess I'll have to start saving up now~ *Grabs Cosplay Funds box*

No comments:

Post a Comment