Friday, April 20, 2012

NO WATER FUUUUUUU~

So just last week, me class monitor and partner who sits beside me for almost 2 years already told me and my friends that his family store didn't have water for 3 days already. I thought: PEH! WON'T COME ME HOUSE LA! ><

Guess what... It's Sri Petaling's turn. O_O

Just yesterday 5.45am in the morning, mom realized we have no water coming out from the taps~
Oh shoot~ :(

To be honest, I didn't get to bathe yesterday, and by the time I got home from Sports Day today, buggers it just sucks like shit. ><

Mom used the one bucket method and we had to bathe at the laundry toilet. Well, as long as there's no lizards there, I was ok with it. Plus I bathed in school before back when I was Form 1 & 2 and we had this KCCO camp, so bathing with one bucket and doing a little planning is no problem.

But really when there's no water, it's hard for mom to cook, even if she did, it's even harder when we have to wash the dishes... :/

I may be cool with this but I really hope the water can come back soon. The other apartments around my area had no water for more than 3 days already~ \( O.O )/


Fufu~ I watched Lupin III Blood Seal ~Eternal Mermaid~, this is me 2nd Lupin III movie I've watched. Kind of more action than Castle of Cagliostro obviously, boy I miss them doing some action. :D Not bad to mark a 40th Anniversary... :) (Or was it 42nd? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Almost late, better scram... *yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment