Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stuff I did so far... =_=

Gawd it's kind of hard to do things with Nokia Lumia 800 when you don't install Zune into the computer. Damn complicated really~ ><

So there's Science class last Thursday, we learnt about fermentation that sort, so we did some bread.
Here's a little result I brought home.




In case you're asking me how it tasted, it's sweet, hard and really weird. I think it was OK, but I give it a 4.5 out of 10.

So today's April 28, and for Malaysians, it's Bersih 3.0.
I actually planned to take a trip there, but thanks to my class monitor, he passed the bloody flu to me. So dad went instead, he only had one shot from the Masjid Jamek station.





I recently started catching up with some anime.

This year's ones include Lupin III Mine Fujiko to lu Onna & Shirokuma Cafe.

Lupin III Mine Fujiko to lu Onna mainly focuses on Mine Fujiko, the one female robber in the Lupin III series and years back before Lupin III teams up with Jigen and Goemon. This anime had this classic Japanese anime style unlike modern animes now, kind of enjoyed the art. In case you're gonna watch it, let me just warn you there's a bit of nudity here. O_O


Shirokuma Cafe is about a Polar Bear who own's this cafe and friends like Panda and Penguin come in for fun. Very odd almost the whole voice actors for Drrr!!! came to join this anime, like Shinra doing Panda and Izzy doing Penguin plus Shizzy doing a god forsaken LLAMA?! X_X To be honest, I did get a little bored in the first episode as it's a little slow paced. Still I find it enjoyable and funny. :)


I also watched Deadman Wonderland. This one's from last year and the main character is done by my favorite seiyuu Romi Park. *O* I thought the storyline was not bad but I think the art here bothers me, say the people look odd? O.O

Gawd now April's almost ending and C2Age is approaching, boy Imma gonna celebrate my 1st Year as a cosplayer there, fufu big time! :D

But before that, tomorrow's Parents Day~ *faints*
Hope mom's cool with my results, I only got 3 fails from my top 3 lousy subs CMS (Chinese (35), Malay (50) & Sejarah (48))~ Le rest r ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment