Sunday, August 19, 2012

日本学生来我家! :3 (Epilogue)

Y DA HECK I CLOSED MY EYES?!

Sigh~ All things nice does come to an end... TT^TT

So on 30th July, it's time to send them off as they continue their trip to Malacca and Thailand~ *sobs* Y can't we go with them ORZ~ ><

Eri shed tears and I almost wanted to cry too. She thanked us for taking care of her during her stay. As all of the hosts watch them hop on the bus, we all ran around the bus in circles, waving farewell to them... 

And so ends my job as a host, and my busy life resumes~

Thru this experience, I'm really happy that I get to know something on Japanese culture and I get to introduce mine as well. Not only did I have so much fun, I also met new friends, not only just from TJK, but also the hosts too. :3



Eri, thank you so much for coming over! I hope you had a wonderful time in Thailand and I keep imagining you ready to tell your family about your stay here~ Plus I want to thank 罗老師 for organizing this exchange program. I do hope I can go to Japan next year too. :D
Oh yea~ To the students of Sr3Com, thank you for entertaining Eri-san! She had so much fun~ XD



OH YEAH! ERI WORE MY UNIFORM~ WAKAKAKAKA~ XD
She & Memi wore our school's sports attire too~ ><

...

....

As for my homework and studies... *glares at homework pile* watever~ ><

Some presents from the Japanese kids~ :3



No comments:

Post a Comment