Friday, August 31, 2012

お誕生日おめでとうミクさん! \( > O < )/

August 31st 2012~ Not only Malaysia celebrates it's Independence Day... Fans of Vocaloid will also celebrate Miss Miku Hatsune's 5th Anniversary. XD

After dealing with my Seni Folio (FINALLY!), I got to work on my tribute to Miku Hatsune.
So here's my result, quite rushed paiseh~ ><



I decided to draw Miku in LAT style, I don't really like her in default, LAT style more unique and special~ Plus, since she's the first character I cosplayed, I drew Magnet in it too.


This week I came across ryo's new song to her called "Odds & Ends". I didn't take note of it at first and after I listened to it and read what the fans said, *sobs* T^T . It touched my heart so much, welcome back ryo to the Vocaloid World! ><


Just this morning, I wanted to remember the first Miku song I heard throughout the day. It was "Fake Doll" made by 八王子P, who was famous for AFAMY's official song "Baby Maniacs". I think it was ok~ :/


As MVP's members' are spamming the group, one of the admins promoted this song as well. Also quite nice and touching, it's called "Heaven". Here, go watch it at the bottom~


Ah~ I actually miss my Magnet cosplay~ It's just that I was so lazy to redo my headphones...
Perhaps I should do that again next year, although I'm already planning to Calcium Miku~ ><


Anyway once again, Happy Birthday to Miku-chan~
Thanks for cheering me up and making me happy, also if it weren't for you, you would never have been my first cosplay character~ :3
Also to Malaysians out there, Selamat Hari Merdeka! *TANGGAL 31! BULAN LAPAN 57!*

Oh yeah, why not let's play Miku's Version of Negaraku while we celebrate our country's independence and be patriotic at the same time? :D




No comments:

Post a Comment