Sunday, August 19, 2012

日本学生来我家! :3 (Part 3)

This part's to the weekend bit. :3
I'll start with Saturday first. Teehee~ :D

So me and Yi planned to bring her to 2 popular shopping places in KL, that is Pavilion and KLCC. Yi thought of going back to school afterwards for IU Day, but we planned to watch Ice Age 4, so no IU Day~ Ploops... ><

Since I planned to let Eri try some authentic Malaysian food, we head for Mdm. Kuan at Pavilion. From my visit there, the only thing I liked best is the fried banana with ice cream, nicely fried, best in our whole meal. UH HUH~ Thanks to the technology they use to take orders or maybe the waiter who puts lipstick and acts like a girl or de male waitress I saw @_@... Our meal had a 15% tax and it cost a total of RM114~ O____O (Mum dun kill me~ ><)




Ah well, it was a nice meal and Eri seemed to enjoy it. So be it~ :3
Halfway thru our meal, Yi's friends Su Yin, Zhi Han, Jaycee and Su Yin's guest Kana Hojo came in to bump us.



With still some time to kill before we head to KLCC for our movie, we bought her to one place I actually never thought of bringing her there, Tokyo Street~ O.O Hm she still seems happy to go there... :D Plus it's Tokyo Street's 1st anniversary, so there's something special in store. She does point out the types of Japanese food and stuff she ate back in Tokyo and admits that Daiso in KL is moah PRICEY... O_O


About 3.30pm, we left Pavilion and head for KLCC. Basicaly their KL tour doesn't include entering KLCC, so we brought her in instead. :) I brought her to Kinokuniya while Yi went to buy tickets. Then we trolled around KLCC until 5.15pm. She told me she never went into Isetan~ Oh... ._.


When it's 5.15pm, we went for our movie. Slight review for Ice Age 4 here, I think it's okay~ :/ I trolled when I realised Jennifer Lopez was part of the cast... XO

So we went for a dinner of steam fish, turtle soup... etc.~ It was a little weird for her, but she still enjoyed it... :3

Well the next day we went to Putrajaya for a trip, at least going to the outskirts of the city is better~ :3


Um so the weekend bit kind of ends here... I'll end this whole thing at the next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment