Friday, August 24, 2012

SPM Trial's Coming... O_O

Well, now's the Raya holidays. FINALLY, A BREAK! T^T

Hm... Still need to study though, after holidays SPM Trial comes.... FAK! ><

So just one week before my holidays, I was rushing my Seni folio as the teacher is already nagging at us, telling us that she has to go to the Jabatan and blalalalalalala~ For my tugasan, I chose to do the baby room as I suck at drawing sea animals on a shoe. I don't care if it's bloody complicated, it's for the sake of my future! ><

Final result~ ._.

Then during our last day of school, our stuff came back and I realized I only got an 85 in total for this project. TOTALLY UNSATISFIED! So I had to bring it home, folio and model all together while getting soaking wet in the rain~ ._. Thank gawd my model made it thru...



Neko: My spot, I'm taking it~


Me went for the Book Fair at KLCC during the first day of term break. Not much stuff =3= But I still bought something... >_<


One thing I find ridiculous about this book fair is unlike last year, they sell very less anime merchandise, and NO APH AT ALL! Come on, u had it last year, how can u no sell again?!

I also watched Paprika. I actually planned to watch it after I finish the novel 宝玉 gave me~ But whatever~ The movie is quite awesome and Yi always wonder whether Christopher Nolan got his Inception idea from this movie. Unfortunately, if you check Wikipedia, he did... Orz~

Paprika (2006 film)
Paprika (2006 film) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

I know exams r coming but I seriously couldn't  wait until CF just to cos~ I miss cosplaying so much that my costumes are collecting dust in my closet. So after convincing my parents, they let me out on Saturday, which means I'M GOING ANIMANGAKI!!! YEAH!!!!!! <3


Since my Maka scythe is still under construction and my friends also want to do APH again, so yeah I'll spoil it for you lovely visitor, I'll be doing Hungary again this Sat.

Just give me a poke and say hi in case u're going~ ^_^ Oh and my friend is also opening a doujin booth too, not sure what it is but if U see a hand-drawn badge with Reimu sitting down with a cup of tea, yeah tat's de booth... ^_^

I think this is what he's selling, Touhou stuff:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4075052949056.176526.1064425484&type=3

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment