Saturday, July 2, 2011

Crap Week...

My results all dropped~ but whatever, it's normal anyway when it's the 2nd exam.

So I decided to change my APH cosplay character to Hungary becuz I dun think I'm in mood to crossplay... Haha! I need to get a fry pan...

Then the worst part of this week was yesterday...

Yes~ My first 突击检查 in 4 years of KC...

Look, I didn't mean to bring my phone but I seriously had to meet up with my mom at Sungei Wang and trust me that mall doesn't seem to have a public phone. I guess it was just a coincidence.

Thank god Zhi Cheng helped me hid it... Or I'll be done for....
Thank god I didn't think of bringing my MP3 in the 1st place.... (Although my train ride was really ultimate silence... -.- )
Thank god I gave mom my Magnet dress top (Now u noe why I went to SW, fix my dress...), who knows what they suspect?!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

I give up.... This week is like total madness....

No comments:

Post a Comment