Friday, July 29, 2011

ARGH! 아픈!!

Haha~ I went for the 2nd day of HCG 2011... Wow, really less people...
Went with Jolinn, Cindy and Yiyi~ Haha! Thx for spending this awesome Sunday! ^^

Next stop: Animangaki 2011! <( ^ o ^ )>

If u did use Google Translate to translate the title, yes.... I was sick...

4.14am~ I woke up from this really weird dream that by now I can barely recall... That's when I realized... Ok, something's not right...

6am~ Still couldn't get up, that's when mom came in my room and went... OMG! HIGH FEVER!!!

Conclusion: Dun go to skool!

Well, it's great to take a break. A nice break over high fever and headache...
No need to practice... BWAHAHAHA!!

I went back to school this morning. 1st thing the monitor said was: " Hey dude, gud luck, got tons of homework to copy~ ^^ "

DAMN IT!!!! X(

  • Listening to:
【APヘタリア】みんなでふっそっそ!【親分合作】
( APH Spain's fan-made song ) There's Kaito in it but the rest someone said it's human.

No comments:

Post a Comment