Sunday, July 15, 2012

盆踊り2012


I know~ I'm tired. I've been out yesterday since morning until night, from tution to practice at school then this... Bonodori 2012~ ><

Me and Yi actually were out for the whole day. While Yi's went to Sunway for the MTV World Stage 2012 with her friends to catch Bieber and other artists, I went to Shah Alam.

So after only 3 hours of practice (Yes I came late on purpose thanks to my tution... ><), I met up with Li Jun and Shi Yun at school. Thank gawd Tay Candy and her elder sister are kind enuff to provide me transport~ If it weren't for them I'll probably be trolling at home. ._.

We arrived there around 5pm. Once we arrived we decided to eat something to fill up our tummies before the epic dance. I gotta be honest the food is always kind of expensive, but ah well who cares anyway? So we ate shaved ice, squid and unagi with rice. I thought of buying Japanese Ice Cream at first but I wasn't interested later. I drunk 4 different things (Tea, Soda, Lemonade and Juice) thru out this event. LOL~ O_O

Shi Yun, Tay Candy and Li Jun :D

The dancing was split into 3 parts, each part has 4 songs and each song was played twice. I dun remember the song names, but I just know during the third time it's the hardest among the 4 songs. At first, I didn't get the moves but after dancing a couple of times... I think I got it~

Feels like a rhythm dance game to me troll... O_O


While we're dancing around the 2nd part, I thought saw someone who had the figure shape of Mazlina, my PM teacher. So I played a joke...
* U might wanna translate this... I'm to bothered to type this is English *

盆踊り& Mazlina 之笑话:

是这样的...
于是大家在跳第二次的舞蹈~ 本人看到一位很像 Mazlina 的人~
传话就开始了...

Xin Nakito Kagamine: 传去前面, 本人好像看到 Mazlina...
Shiyun Chong: 啊?! NANI?! *转去前面* 欣说她看到 Mazlina... O.o
Chew Li Jun: (我班同学) : 什么?! *转去前面* 欣说她看到 Mazlina... ><
Tay Candy: MAZLINA?! *转去前面* 欣说她看到 Mazlina.. :O
Junior Chan: WAT?! *转去前面* 欣说她看到 Mazlina... >_<
Ivan Lim: DA FAK?! *转去前面* 欣说她看到 Mazlina... O_O
Ong Daoxie: HAR?! o_o

跳完了... 大家转到我面前...

是假的啦.... =_=

I got piaked... :P

There's also epic drum performances as well, gawd the Japanese lady so awesum~ X3


The boys went back first for they are taking the KTM back home, we left around 9.45pm. I was sent back to Sri Petaling station. Funny thing Yiyi finished quite early this time, the last time she went to MTV World Stage at 2010, she came back at 2am soaking wet~ O_O




Saw a lot of my school mates there, it has been really fun...

Dao Xie, Ivan, Junior, Shi Yun, Tay Candy and me X3

*looks at clock* Sigh still need to go perform later, da fak my karangan belum siap~ ><

WALAO boys Y U NO LOOK UP? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment