Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bloopies~ *blek*

Oh yay! In 2 weeks time, I'll be a host family for a Japanese student. Woo hoo! XD


U see, our school has been friends with a girls' school in Tokyo. So "almost" every year, there will be students from there coming over to visit and as for us vice versa. I decided to get some experience and be one of the few students who will help out in taking care of them during their stay. AHAHAHA! :3



So mine's called Eri Koyanagi. She's 14 this year and according to her recent email, she's little~ Aw :3




Boy can't wait~ Plus during that week... I'll have a very tight schedule. *ploops to de floor*


Plus I gotta brush up my Japanese too, it's really been a while since the last time I learnt Japanese and I kinda almost forgot everything I learnt... ごめん! ><


Well at least she's not allergic to cats or furry animals, I just hope ねこ doesn't freak out during her arrival.



Yi's gonna go MTV World Stage with her friends this Sat, while I'm going to Bonodori with my friends. Hope I can get the transportation planed, we're really stuck about going there and going home. Gawd!

I thought of doing another blog, not with Blogger but with WordPress I think. I'm not gonna say what's gonna be about though. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment