Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh Hell~ O.O

2nd Exams have just come to an end... YAY! But it's just only de beginning of a nightmare~


Just weeks before the holidays and exams, my Malay teacher gave the whole class a punishment for not reading a drama he has given us, which is copying the whole drama out. We all took it as a joke and shut up but it was when after the exams, he mentioned about it. We tried to hide it but if we don't copy it, not only u wont get back your exam paper, your homework mark will be deducted and u're not allowed into the classroom. O_O



So for 5 days, I used 14 pieces of foolscap paper, quarter blue pen ink, 2 0.5 mechanical pencil leads and most of my precious time to copy this stuff. Really~ ><




Still I always like to admire my own writing from a finished work... PROUD!! :3


With deadlines pouring including my Pendidikan Seni folio, I just feel stressed out.

Gawd this is killing me~




I did try to catch up with some of this summer's newest anime offerings. Take La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia for example. I've been keeping track about this game-turned anime adaption ever since I saw the pics on Zerochan. I find the 1st episode a satisfying one, good for them to put in a small intro for the  members powers just in case u've never played the game before. One flaw is that the action scenes are quite bland for me, I expected the characters to do something more epic, hope that can be fixed. I'm not sure how fans of the game see this, but it's up to them to give a thumbs up or down.

I like Felicita, she shows strong character for such a girl. ^^ If u ask me who's my favorite guy from de main cast of people, hm... Liberta, Pace and Luca are my Top 3 choices. :3


There's another one I've recently started watching called Campione!. I'm impressed by the way they  fight with magic, kind of interesting. One thing I'm bothered is that ISN'T IT TIME WE SWITCH IDEAS? I MEAN ANOTHER ANIME WITH A SPOILT BUT FANTASTIC LADY SIDING A SHY BUT COOL BOY?! COME ON.... =3= I do like how they dress up Erica Brandelli, who's one of the anime's main characters. Her fashion is not bad really... ^^

Argh~ I still got some Maths to copy, better be off... ><

No comments:

Post a Comment