Wednesday, July 25, 2012

日本学生来我家! :3 (Part 1)


Typing this in school, hope it works~ ><

Yes after weeks of anxious waiting, girls from 東京女学館 have arrived~ *rejoice*

I was actually rushing my art hw that day too...
Book Cover design for 悪ノ娘 - 鏡音リン
One night before the big day, Yi spent time to draw and design the sign while I colored it in school the next day. Both of us were kind of proud of our work, praises from many people follow~ :3 So about 5pm after school yesterday, me and Yi tagged the hosts for the Japanese students and our supervising teacher to KLIA to welcome them. I went to check the big arrivals screen and spotted a flight that arrived around 5.55pm from Narita. We waited for a bit longer and soon we saw the girls carrying big suitcases~ Gawd even my biggest suitcase wasnt as big as 4 school tables put together... O_OJust a little recap here, the student I'm taking care of for the next few days is Eri Koyanagi. She's really little, shortest among the whole group and even shorter than Tay Candy~ XD
She's actually a really sweet girl and THANK GAWD she knows a little English. Big KARA fan she is too~

Although I use 70% of my English to talk to them, I used the "Bahasa Pasar" way to talk to them, which is mixing Japanese and English~ >< I did talked to the teachers, they are quite friendly.

As we took the bus back, we took the time to get to know each other. I ACTUALLY realised that many of the girls are HETALIA FANS~ O_O When the students heard that I cosplay and a big fan of Hatsune Miku, they were surprised. :D

After we reached school at around 8pm, my dad fetched 3 of us home.

Mom was so happy and welcomed Eri, but Neko-san was a bit fierce especially when strangers come in. Still Neko got used to it and end up sniffing her and letting Eri pat her head.

Eri's also going to Thailand after going to Malaka next week. I did remember that they might be going to the girl's school in Thailand, saw it on their school's website. :/ Must be tiring~ ><

So this morning there was assembly and like usual the discipline teacher nagged at us to quiet down and the principal DIDN'T SEEM to welcome our visitors, only our supervising teacher did the welcoming... ME GUSTA! ><

When all the TJK students come out to introduce themselves, Eri said she likes KARA and the whole school hall went GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ :3


Photo time~ *gawd Y she thr?!* ><
Le principal makes an unwelcoming speech~ =_=
Ah~ I still remember how the whole hall reacted when Eri
said she likes KARA... :3

Now the Japanese kids left school to tour KL while I just sit back and wait for school to end as I try to deal with my PA project too... ._.
Yi wants me to tag the host group to Mid Valley later, well I thought of bringing her to eat Snowflake at Pavilion, Mid Valley has Snowflake too but the bus ride is kind of risky. Ah well, I guess I'll just tag them. ._.

Neko turns surprised towards our new visitor... @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment