Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blululululu~ :P


Yeah~ Reporting from the computer room~

YES I HAVE FINALLY FINISH PLAYING IB! After about 1 1/2 months in the computer room playing that game each Computer Lesson and neglecting my Photoshop assignments, I got the ending for that game. I haven't got the other endings, just the 80% happy one and the worst ending where Ib goes off with her fake mom instead of Gary.

I may be done, but I'm still gonna play it. Wanna get all my endings~ XP



It's a great game, if you haven't start playing it then I command you to go DOWNLOAD IT NOW! ><


As SPM Trial approaches, I tend to question myself what's going to happen if I didn't get 70 marks or higher for my Ekon. I'll be sent off to 文商 class, and I'll have to face my greatest enemies once again, History and Geography.

I'm pretty scared of Ekon, since I'm relying on that to change my future. As for the rest....
...
Yeah, I'm also worried.

Okay I better be off, it's almost 4pm and I need to help Yi deposit her money for her order~
Something I've been doing since 3pm~ ><


No comments:

Post a Comment