Friday, September 21, 2012

BLEACH MARATHON~ \( > o < )/


So in the midst of SPM Trial, I managed to finish up a couple of anime series like Deadman Wonderland and Jormungand. Oh all that blood and scary gazes makes Deadman Wonderland and impressive anime, while Jormungand on the other hand is releasing it's 2nd Season next month, great! :)

But as SPM Trial continues, I did something that changed my life and brainwashed my brain slightly~

And that's when I begun my 366 episode marathon of Bleach... O_O


I was actually enthusiastic and eager to start watching one of this century's long running series, but you know, laziness killed me. Until now~ ><

I heard from some media sources that Bleach is coming to an end, and the anime has been put to a stop and will only continue once the manga ends. Alright I said, then I better get started. So I searched Youtube for an Eng subbed episode and got to work, starting right from the beginning where Ichigo first met Rukia. @_@

分かりますか?
By today, 21st Sep 2012, I'm only at Episode 26 and Ichigo and his gang are in the middle of rescuing Rukia from her execution. I know there's a lot of talking and fighting to do but I didn't dare to skip even one bit as I might miss out something important~ ._.

Don't worry! We're coming for ya!! ><
I'm still not sure why the hell is this series called Bleach, probably it's like real bleach or drugs you know, once you sniff it you get so addicted to it you CAN'T STOP. O_o

Don't you just love mah drawings? :3
In fact if you manage to capture really good screenshots, you can make almost anything out of it from Gifs to Demotivational Posters... O_O





Not sure who's really my favorite character though, they are all too awesome. I do have eyes on Ishida Uryuu though, he's just awesome~ :D


Gyah~ Better get back to work, tomorrow's the last day of my SPM Trial torture woots!~ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment