Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Day Went Like This~

It's Saturday! ★ Expecting a holiday? Not from me...

So my day went like this~

8.30am: Practice
Make it 9am because I was half an hour late... on purpose :P
Nothing but practice and practice for the whole day~
Luckily I got some sheet music at the back of my file, but the ones I have ( Cantarella and Story Of Evil ) are with my junior, so I played hers on the xylophone, but it's not what I fancy ( Sorry... ). I tried recalling, it turned out to be fine.

12pm: Lunch
Belinda decided to order Domino's instead of eat RM5-ordered-from-outside-rice. We all enjoyed ourselves.

1pm: Back to Practice
Back to boredom~~~
About 2pm, we all practiced with the band~ Double bore....

3.30pm: Head for BC
Free at last from the 7 1/2 confinement! Now for BC...

4.30pm: BC
Our teacher, Simon, wasn't there. So a substitute teacher, Susan came to teach. Not gonna lie but you can imagine our bored faces.

6.30pm: Wait for mom
FINALLY! After a busy day...
Mom went to dye her hair, so Yi and me waited at KLCC. Yi bought an issue of Rolling Stone with Adele on it. So I read it to pass the time...

7pm: DINNER!!!!!!!
We decided to try out something new~ so...

Not gonna lie, but things are a lil' expensive.
So mom had a strategy, call 2 main dishes only then SHARE. It turn out to be an awesome plan because the dishes are big and filling, but we still have space for desert ( Chocolate Lava Cake ).
But the cake was a disappointment, it looked like an exploded volcano, no wonder it took longer than the time expected by the waiter ( 20 minutes )...

Still it was a satisfying treat~
But mind you work out on that piece of lava cake!
Also don't charge RM4.50 for 3 small glasses of water next time!

Rating: 3/5

I think I don't need to continue what happened after that, we went home, simple!
= End =

Interruption:
NO!!! Casey Abrams got eliminated on American Idol! WAH!!!!

I'll upload the photos later, connection kinda slow~

No comments:

Post a Comment