Friday, April 29, 2011

Will & Kate's Wedding

29th April, big day for this royal couple~
Because the internet is so slow that I can't upload the real ones, so I just picked one from Angry Birds~



Well, they both look ok. But I think Prince William should switch colours with Prince Harry cuz' Will should NEVER WEAR RED!!!! Kate's dress was ok, really simple. ( Not gonna lie but Diana's was cooler. )

Mom watched the 1st part of the live telecast, she said it mainly consists of singing and can be really boring. Well, there was the news so at least I get to see the " I do " part, whoopie!

I also see the part they went to Buckingham Palace and stood out at the balcony. Man! The kiss wasn't really epic... but whatever~

Haha! So I would like to give some wishes to them out there, congrats to you both and hope you live happily ever after~ :)

...

Guess they are either still having lunch or taking a break...
What?! No! The wedding dinner is only served when I'm at home sleeping!

2 comments:

  1. hey gorilla,delete the link.
    onio leave the kyoringo 1
    if not ppl will search ur web in google n bing.
    XD
    updated~

    ReplyDelete