Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things To Do Before I'm 16



So my bday's on 28th December~ I decided to make a list of things I want to do before I'm a 16 year old~
  1. Design my own shirt
  2. Use Photoshop
  3. Cosplay ( It's confirmed! )
  4. Volunteer for C2age ( Sometimes it's gud 2 start small~ )   Total Failure
  5. Volunteer for Comic Fiesta ( Hm~ )
  6. Get a keyboard ( The piano one silly~ )
  7. Buy an Anime on DVD
  8. Start reading / watching Bleach ( Can't you believe it?! I haven't even started! :O )
  9. Get back on RMD.com ( This one's tough~ )
  10. Eat macaron
  11. Cook something from a recipe book
  12. Drink Perrier water~ ( It doesn't have to be with lemon~ )
  13. Buy something for my cousin brothers in HK myself ( Hotwheels? )
  14. Do a wall pin-up for 敲击组 & put it up at the 华乐室
  15. Play any Vocaloid song on my piano ( Cantarella not bad eh? )
  16. Visit Tenshi no Cafe (天使のカフェ)
It's not full but I'll add as time flies~ So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment