Saturday, April 23, 2011

... Parents Day~ :(

How was it? Let me give you just 1 word " Fine "....

So it wasn't really anything~ so Yi got really busted but although I got 67.90~ Dad was still trying to find stuff to say like " YOUR MALAY AND CHINESE HOW COME FAIL???!!!! " or " Why is your COMPUTER so bad? " ( Come on, I got 62, doesn't mean you're a computer engineer means that his daughter has to get better rite? ) Grr.

It's kind of different this year cuz' once u come and get your report card~ u can go greet the teacher or just go home ( At 8am, lol! ), so by the time it's 8.30am.... almost everyone is gone~

* Silence in Sr1A... *
* chirp~ chirp~ *

Mom was really like looking forward to seeing my teacher. So she was like asking her what was my position with much interest ( No.19 in class, not bad : ) )... then tuition and all that stuff... * blek * I've got my fingers crossed.

After that, me day went as usual. There's BC and I visited their new office ( Kinda small, but there's a lot things to explore~ ), so by now.... I guess that's how my day went.

Really simple...

Now the really bad crappy day is over... at least I can take a breath~
& get ready for next month....

....

Crap...



" One Vanilla Latte pls... "


Listening to: KAITO - オリジナル「カゲフミ」( Haven't heard somethin' gud from him lately... )




No comments:

Post a Comment