Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trying to cross off No.4 and No.5 off my list

If u did see my previous post, I stated that on No.4 that I would want to volunteer for C2age. My friend suggested that I start off with smaller events be4 heading to No.5 on my list. Well if u haven't seen the list u can go to 'Archives' and u'll probably know which one I mean.

So I haven't posted in my form and I still haven't got a reply from 2 of my fwens...

Hm~ Maybe I should have got their info 1st. I guess I'll just do No.5 first, gonna send it in now. Ulp~ Wish me luck~

Man! Can't wait for next month~ Cuz' 4 the 1st time in my life...

I'M GONNA COSPLAY!!! XD

But 1st, I have to face next week's Parents Day and a whole ton of practices~

Concert is coming and I almost only have 1 month left~


I drew this on my skool desk~ It's Miku Hatsune in magnet style~ Haha XP
Gonna cosplay this one~

Minutes later...

Ok, I've sent for both C2age and CF...
PRAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment