Monday, November 21, 2011

DAY 1: 太古城


That's where I live... :D

Haha so it's my first day in Hong Kong... After 3 years~ I return to rule the world (NOT) Bwahahahahahahhahahahah....

Ok whatever, let's get to the point.



This morning, I went for dim-sum with mommy's old pal Auntie Betty. I really miss the taste a lot, it's really been a while I had this in the morning.



The main reason I went out with her is to watch 《那些年, 我们一起追的女孩》.
Now if you're Malaysian, you would know that it's rated 18+ and tons of teens below 18 did everything they could to try slither into de cinema to get a peek but simply failed...

But in HK, bah that didn't even happen! :D
I just strided in after they checked my ticket and didn't even stop me to check my IC or kick me out... LOL

I think it's just your usual kind of "Love de girl but didnt get her in the end" kind of thing. But it was ok...
Now I know why it's 18+ in Malaysia... :P

I did went for lunch with grandpa...
After that begins my sight-seeing tour around Tai Koo Shing.


Outside the MTR Exit to Kornhill Plaza


The park is at the right... how to get there?... O_o


Kids learning iceskating... *.*

I tried to find a park I visited once when I was a kid. So I walked around the whole CityPlaza... until I realised it was just across the street. == Just to avoid getting caught for crosing the road illegally, I took another round back to the otherside. XP
I walked 3/4 of Quarry Bay Park. I thought it was near the sea. Instead thanks to the highway, I couldn't see a thing... 囧



To reward my efforts of finding it, I drunk a soy drink I liked when I visit HK... 维他奶...
<( ^_^ <)



I also found a bookstore at CityPlaza that is mainly English books. Only 4 shelves of Chinese troll.. O.O


Saw this in album store... YUI!!!! ^_^

There's this pinhole camera exhibition in a shop... Took a chance~ No one stopped me when I snapped some photos... :P









Maybe I should try go to Causeway Bay there. I remember there's Victoria Park and Times Square. Maybe tomorrow after lunch with Zi Hou... O_O

Thus ends Day 1...

*To be continued*

No comments:

Post a Comment