Sunday, November 27, 2011

DAY 6: 赤柱



For those who are wondering what kind of place is this title, let me tell you, it's Stanley... A place in HK.

To start off my trip there, I met up with Auntie Joyce and her 12 year old daughter Anne at 柴灣 station. Then we went to take the mini bus 16X up to Stanley... Kinda bumpy, I thought we were going Genting or something. I did feel dizzy when we got off the bus... *felt like puking~ but all was well*

When you're visiting Stanley, it's always a must to visit the market especially when you're the sort who wants to buy Hong Kong souvenirs and stuff like that. Otherwise I wasn't really interested, except I did see some really weird stuff... ' ~ '



Stanley is nearby the sea. It's really comfortable, looking at the sea and enjoying the sea breeze blowing on your face... :P Auntie Joyce said Stanley's air condition is a little bit better than in the city, having that it's near the sea. Phew~



Stanley is a dog-friendly city. There's dogs everywhere. I saw some Indo maids helping their masters carry 4 or 5 dogs out for a walk. Big ones... O.O
There's even a place to park your dog while u enjoy your meal and a pit of soil for your dog to excrete... :P


Stanley's oldest post office. There's this stamps dispensing machine... cool! :3

There's this Correction Services Museum I visited too. I was puzzled by the meaning of correction services at first, until Auntie Joyce explained that's like prison and stuff like that.... Oh.....





Anne's got stuff to do at school. We went back to out starting point and part ways. I met up with Auntie Rebecca after that to visit the library and have a little drink~

I didn't know Coke cans can be that funny.... Polar bears... :3



Thus ends DAY 6.

*To be continued*

Oh no, I hope there's still shows for the FMA movie available at Kornhill Cinema next week. Otherwise I might have to head for Po Lam station just to catch that movie.... Please TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment