Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DAY 2: 兩個表弟



Ok to tell you the truth... I didn't go to Causeway Bay in the end.
Cuz' today.... *pauses for a dramatic entrance* ..... I got a playdate with my cousin brothers. ==

After lunch with Zi Hou and 公公, it's the most challenging part... PLAYTIME. :D



Really I chased him around the whole Quarry Bay Park playground like hell...

I was kinda exhausted, I thought of going home and take a break. But Zi Hou wanted me to go to his 普通話 class with him and grandpa, so I sighed. (But it's good to look around anyway. :) )

His class is at North Point station, in a person's home... O_O
Basicaly, I thought it was gonna be in a learning centre or something... Instead it was in a person's apartment. Ok that's fine, I had my BM tution in someone's home when I was in Primary...

But it was damn noisy...
There's renovation and drilling and loud bangs upstairs, even when I stepped into the house for a few secs I feel like living here is a nightmare... :(

His class is only an hour. To pass the time, me and grandpa went to Mcd's for coffee.
Thank god I brought my book, otherwise I am gonna suffer from boredom...

I saw some interesting sites... Take this building for example. It's a big school located on top of shop lots in the middle of town. What's special about it is that they combined primary school, kindergarden and nursery in one big ass building. EPIC!



Across de street I saw 商務書局. I remembered mom once brought me there and Yi to buy books. That book was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I think. Unlike the one in KL, they don't sell 獨中 textbooks (Isn't that obvious?), but they do sell English too. I should try go there sometime.



Kids get hungry, so after his class, me, Zi Hou, his younger bro, grandpa and kakak (Zi Hou's family have an Indo maid, she's currently the only person I speak BM with in HK.) go to KFC. Where I juz drunk milktea and watch the kids eat and joke.

After that, it's time for them to go home. So we part ways and I went back home with grandpa...

I bet u can guess what I did next... SLEEP... ZZZ

So thus ends Day 2...

*To be continued*

P.S
Xin's challenge to get lost in HK might start on Thursday. Stay tuned... :P

HOLD ON!!

I'm not really finished yet... sowee... ==
Today I passby Kornhill Cinema to get to Zi Hou's house, and I saw this....



It's de FMA Sacred Star of Milos poster.... and it's showing already!! :D
OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMM....

Wonder when should I go watch it, juz worried they translated it that's all... =_=

2 comments:

  1. ha finally u set this!
    So the english nameis Sacred Star of Milos...-.-"
    Milo.(Pronouns as Mailo.)XDb

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol =_=lll

    I really dun noe if I should go watch it... :P

    ReplyDelete