Saturday, November 19, 2011

Heading for HK 2moro...



I juz had my piano exam few days ago.... Argh! I wuz a little too nervous, especially de first one, I kinda stopped in de middle..... *Dang!!*

Anyway.... I recently started reading Durarara, the novel version, slightly similar to the anime, but otherwise it's ok.

I also read Clockwork Angel, the main thing actually wasn't the title itself. Instead it turned out to be something else. I'm looking forward to the sequel, which is coming out on 6th December 2011, can't wait! :D

It's like 1 more month to Comic Fiesta! I'll be doing another character, haha, Imma not revealing yet! XD This is also a test of being another person, as I'm hiding from someone during that day.... :(

I'm going to Hong Kong to visit mom's relatives, until 3rd December I'll be back! :P
I'll miss my friends a lot, but I'm still seeing them so who cares? :D

Jolinn, Polly, Tay Candy, Zhee Chein, Wei Ting, Cindy, Ivan, Yong Sheng, Dao Xie....
See ya guys on 11 December! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment