Saturday, November 26, 2011

DAY 5: ( = . = )lll



Random draw.... haha~

Hm... I didn't do much today... really...

Auntie Joyce is meeting me up at de Hang Seng Bank in 柴灣 station later at 10.45am. Juz to make sure its whereabouts, after I lunch I took the train to the last station in the MTR Island Line.



It took me 3 secs to find it. I could have went back to Tai Koo Shing, but just to kill a little bit more time. I explored the stations surroundings. There's this park, so I took a little stroll.

It's really peaceful, I almost planked somewhere around the park but doing that will just make me look like an idiot. == I also saw a group of oldies playing reversi, why I thought they were gambling or something.





Keep in mind that 柴灣 is basically not a place to shop, so don't expect tons of malls here or something. ><
I went back home around 4pm, and that kinda ends me tour for the day.

Every Friday night, Auntie Rebecca goes to Zse Hou's house for dinner and playtime. So I went, obviously.

And there goes another 3 hours of playing and confussion in an UNO game and jumping around...



There's this chalkboard in their house. The last time I touched chalk was when I was in Standard 6 in primary school. So I drew something out of it... :3

1 more week in HK, haiz... I'll be back in KL really soon...
But forget KCCO and all that bullshit, at least there's CF :D
Have some awesome plans I feel like trying out... ><

Must watch..... FMA...... before going back to KL..... TT^TT
Watched 16-episodes of FMA Brotherhood 4 Koma Theater... LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment