Thursday, November 24, 2011

DAY 3: 旺角



Before I get to the main thing of this post, I'll just brief a bit on the events of this afternoon.

I did bring Zse Hou out for tea (And I drunk coffee again) before his English class with grandpa. After sending him off, I went home for a break before my next adventure.

This time featuring mom's younger sister, Auntie Rebecca. ^^

Ok now to the main thing.

The time was 7.45pm, at Mong Kok station.

Me and Auntie haven't ate dinner, so in search of food, we strolled. That's when I spotted 糖百府, a popular deasert store in HK. (So that's how Yi knew about it... her reaction was insanity when she saw the one at KLCC, only that this one is really small and old.)

After a bit of analyzing, we decided that eating this is enough to fill out tummies a bit. So we ate a mango sago deasert and black sesame balls. It's real good, and the menu is way interesting than the one in KLCC, really... ==



Now, it's time to SHOP!!!!!!

In search of things to buy, I went to this mall where Yi bought Kpop stuff for her friends last year.



I tried my best to search the Super Junior poster Shi Yun wanted, but to my dismay, then only have the Mr.Simple version instead of the Sorry Sorry version... Shi Yun if you're seeing this now, I'm really really really sorry... TT^TT

A little disappointed, I decided to kill some more time with Auntie Rebecca by going upstairs.....

THAT'S WHEN I SAW TONS AND TONS OF ANIME AND FIGMA AND COMIC SHOPS OMG I CANT CLOSE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON NOW TOO EXCITED WOWWEEEEEEEE......



Really... I'm to over excited, why didn't Yi tell me about this? Guess she was too excited having that she found those Kpop stuff really hard....

I was really looking around in awe... OMG!
The figma stores are insane, they had figmas EVERYWHERE!~ Tons and millions of dollies and figmas and Nendroids are stacked high until the ceiling. I do want to buy a Panty & Stocking Nendroid but I was afraid I didn't bring enough that time.





Same as the comic stores, (I repeat....) Tons and millions of books stacked high until the ceiling.
And they put up paper signs of "吾命騎士8售賣!!" or "漫畫降價!!".

There's this music store in the mall, and they do sell VOCALOID ALBUMS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!



I should really go visit there next time!

So here's a little something I brought.



Jolinn and Polly: I hope you like this Hetalia keychain, one N.Italy and one Bela-san. If there's anything else I might get it for you guys too. ^^
Ivan: HERE! Found your puchii. And I'm telling u IT'S NOT COUNTERFEIT!!! Enjoy! >< (Oh yeah, I dun want a meal, after all that crazy searching around the whole mall, say u owe me a bday present BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

As for me I brought myself the 2nd Durarara! novel, having that I almost finished the first one.

Tay Candy, Cindy... Sowee I havent gotcha guys anything... But I'm still in HK so I promise I'll getcha something! :D

I did visit the 女人街, no no, it's not a prostitute area! :(
It's like pasar malam, u noe, cheap and counterfeit junk.

It was kinda late already, so we went back home around 10.30pm.

Thus, ends DAY 3 with a excited feeling... :3

*To be continued*

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay*big hug* love ya gori!!
    It's Italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

    ....
    suddenly,i wanted to tell u...
    help me buy SPain n Romano.....-.-

    but first,how much is that thing?-.-

    ReplyDelete