Thursday, November 24, 2011

DAY 4: 又是旺角 ==

Well, yup I went back to look somemore....

I noticed that the shops that open at night close at daytime, while at daytime.... vice versa. Wierd... ==

Anyway I brought a Durarara keychain, thinking it was gonna be Shizzy, I opened it. Dang, it's de doctor.. but it's kwt anyway.... :3



I got Jo another pressie... Another Hetalia keychain but a bit different... Haha haven't opened it but Imma not telling what's in it so JOLINN LIM JUST GUESS CANT U?! :P



Okay... Tay Candy I know you have been waiting for this so here you go....
Yell all you want....
Jump on the bed if you want....
Open de window/door and scream all you want.....
SMS me if you want (But I'm not in Malaysia so never mind....) ......
Brag to your elder sister all you want, lalalalala.....

Ok fine here you go....

Thus ends DAY 4.

*To be continued*

No comments:

Post a Comment