Monday, November 28, 2011

DAY 7: 山顶


It's Sunday, slept until 11.30am. That's normal anyway, it's good to sleep and wake up late on Sundays.

I had 饮茶 with me relatives for lunch. Ah~ heavenly awesome Dim-sum... :3

Around 2pm, we took a taxi to the peak station. It's Sunday so obviously, there's gonna be a lot of people.

 
After a few 15min waits, I finally boarded the tram. Up we went...






When we arrived at the top (Yay!), we decided to take a hike. So we hiked up the hill... Kinda steep, the kids were like jumping around and really active while the rest if us were like hell~ :P


I chose to head for The Peak for another reason, to plank for the first time in my life. >w<
I wasn't ready to face the public and do it, not yet, maybe during CF. So I did it on a flight of steps where there wasn't anyone around except for my cousin brothers, 2 aunties and uncle. Well, at least I did it... :D Kinda satisfied... Lol

Haha I did it... :P
All of us played in the park for some time. Haha~ I realised it's been a while I had that much fun. TT^TT


OMG Dogs..... O.O

Wow my uncle manage to get himself in the pic LOL...
It was around 5.30pm, so we went down the hill and headed for the Madam Tussauds Wax Museum.

Just a little intro in case why this museum had such a person's name, Madam Tussauds was famous for her wax models. She opened a lot of wax displays, thus starting this tradition of wax models.







We parted ways with our cousins so me and Auntie Rebecca headed for the peak station. It was night time but still there were tons of people queuing up... no wonder it's open until midnight. By the time our cousins had their dinner, we were still halfway from the station entrance. Since they were gonna take a taxi home having that the youngest cousin was already sleeping, we gave up and joined them.

I think it was the bumpy taxi ride or the road down the hill was curvy, by the time we reached Kornhill, me and Auntie Rebecca almost puked. We hurried back home and went to rest our heads before supper.

Although we would have been dizzy if we took the tram, but at least we didn't need to queue up like hell. At least we didn't take the bus, it could have been a little worse than the taxi ride. It was even better that we didn't take the mini bus, god knows how we'll be like when we reach the bottom... ( ' TT ' )

I still felt like I was back on that bumpy taxi when I ate supper, which consists of a bowl of chicken noodles with a cup of tea. That fixed me up.

Still I had a great day outside. :) Many thanks to my uncle, aunties and cousins! :D


I just watched Touhou Project: Memories of the Phantasm. I didn't know originally there wasn't any seiyuu or voice acting, so it was kinda funny when they spoke with no sound. But that's ok, I think it was better off without the voicing. Otherwise, nice OP and ED and maybe I do look forward for another episode. ^^



Man I miss playing American Mcgee's Alice... I haven't finished it yet.


Thus ends DAY 7.

*To be continued*

No comments:

Post a Comment