Wednesday, July 6, 2011

まだ進行中~


So school has this manga competition... And here's my plan~

Actually I thought of doing this train scene like in Japanese movies like Spirited Away (I love this movie~  ♥ ), then there is this lonely girl sitting beside a cute lil ghost....

But due to special cases, this plan is sort of canceled. -.- (But I plan to just do it not for the comp but just for fun... ^_^ )



So I decided to draw all the Axis Powers Hetalia Europe ladies. So far I know how to draw Hungary and Liechtenstein, Belarus is a bit hard -.- ~ I dun noe who 2 add next...


Jolinn say put Ukraine but I simply thought: 1. The boobs..... -_-lll , 2. The principal will consider my artwork as 18+ ~


Nah perhaps next time.... I just hope I can make it for the deadline....

No comments:

Post a Comment